Going with the flow.
Today was supossed to be the day I found out whether or not I got the office in San Andreas. However, life is fluid and plans change. Expect the unexpected. Like a wonderful person texting you telling you they may have found a large office to rent for free. Or like my three year old daugther spending the entire night throwing up rendering a meeting with the Landlord at 6 am extremely unappeling, So, I delayed the meeting for a week to cuddle with my daughter and wait and see what happens with this other potential office. Until then I will continue trying to network with people who care, find out what rebuilcers need and try to get it to them. Wish me luck.